The Skywalker’s are where the whole Star Wars saga began. They are not the only Star Wars family tree, but they are certainly the most famous of all. Starting with the films this Skywalker family tree shows generations over a hundred years later. Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala had children, and they in turn had kids of their own. This continued through several generations. There is a gap in the lineage where the stories left off. We don’t know how Ania Solo fits for instance. But since Bantha Skywalker had many kids that he adopted, we can’t rule her out as being Solo through extended family or adoption.
Anakin and Padme had twin children, Luke and Leia, even as their world was torn apart.
Luke and Mara had one son, Ben
Han and Leia had twins, Jacen and Jaina, and a younger son, Anakin
The name of Ben’s child(ren) or wife are unknown but he does have descendants
Their child(ren) are unknown but they do have their descendant
Jacen and his lover had one child, Allana Solo.
Anakin died young and left no children.
A New Generation
Nat married Dru Rawk and adopted many children.
Kol had one son, Cade, while having an affair with Morrigan Corde
Roan married Elliah and had one daughter, Marasiah
Shmi married Cliegg. Owen became stepbrother to Anakin and he and his wife Beru raised Luke Skywalker
Padme Amidala had a large family on Naboo. Only her grandmotherr, Ryoo Thul discovered she had been pregnant while preparing her for the funeral. She took this secret to her grave, instinctively knowing the child’s safety depended on it.
Thracken Sal Solo
Cousin, Han Solo
Jagged Fel, Pilot
Married Jaina Solo
Father: Baron Soontir Fel
Mother: Syal Antillies AKA Wynssa Starflare
Brother: Chak Fel
Uncle: Wedge Antilles
Family by Adoption
Anakin Skywalker’s Jedi Master and thought of him as a brother.
He took Anakin’s son Luke to his family on Tatooine and watched over him from afar.
Leia was told to contact him in an emergency.
Luke Skywalker’s first Jedi Master.
Anakin Solo, helped retrieve his lightsaber from his grandfather’s fortress.
Luke named his son ‘Ben’ in his honor.
Skywalker Family Tree Sources
Image Sources for the Skywalker family tree were used for educational purposes only. Some were modified to fit the space (so you can probably blame me not the artist if they don’t look quite right!)
- Shmi, Anakin, Padme, Luke, Leia, Cliegg, Owen, Beru, Bail: Starwarsscreencaps.com
- Sola, Ruwee, Jobal Naberrie: Attack of the Clones deleted scenes bonus DVD
- Mara Jade Skywalker: Star Wars Insider ,47 Joe Boulden
- Ben Skywalker: The Essential Atlas
- Jaina and Jacen Solo: The Essential Guide to the Force, artist Chris Trevas
- Ben Skywalker: The Essential Readers Guide, artist Chris Trevas
- Allana Solo: The Essential Readers Guide, artist Brian Rood
- Cade Skywalker, Marasiah Fel from Legacy 0, artists Jan Duursema, Sean Cooke, Dan Parsons
- Bantha, Kol Skywalker, Legacy, artists Jan Duursema, Brad Anderson
- Roan Fel, Legacy, Jan Duursema, artists Brad Anderson
- Tenel Ka: Legacy of the Force, Tempest, artist Jason Felix
- Jagged Fel The Essential Readers Guide, artist Brian Rood
- Ania Solo Legacy 2, Book 4 An Empire of One, artist Agustin Alessio
- Thracken Sal-Solo, New Essential Guide to Characters, Mike Suftin
This is just a brief list of the biggest sources for the members of the Skywalker family tree movie goers alone might not be familiar with.
- Mara Jade: by the Emperor’s Hand by Michael Stackpole (comic)
- The Thrawn Trilogy: Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command by Timothy Zahn
- Thrawn Duology: Specter of the Past, Vision of the Future by Timothy Zahn
- Union (comic)
The Solo Kids, Jacen, Jaina and Anakin
- Young Jedi Knights series
- Junior Jedi Knights series
- Crystal Star by Vonda McIntyre
- Corellian Trilogy including Ambush at Corellia, Assault at Selonia, Showdown at Centerpoint.
- Fate of the Jedi series
Grandkids – Kol, Bantha and Cade Skywalker, Roan Fel, Marasiah Fel, Ania Solo
- Legacy comics
- Legacy 2 comics
I highly recommend checking out these awesome reference books for members of the Skywalker Family tree, both for the reading and the complete art!